Details of the data controller:
Public institution “Intechcentras” Registered office address: Technopolis / Beta, Juozo Balčikonio str. 3, LT-08247 Vilnius Tel. (8-5) 23 88 947 Email e-mail: email@example.com Company code: 301069582
We confirm that the data of visitors to the website of the Data Controller will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data we collect about website visitors from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
Persons who are under the age of 16 may not submit any personal data through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parent or other legal guardian before submitting personal information.
The terms used in the rules are understood as they are defined in the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Information provided directly by you :
- telephone number
- Email address
Information about how you use our websites.
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the specifics of the use of our services or automatically generated visit statistics. Read more about this under “Cookies”.
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and combine it with other information we receive from or about you. We may also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you connect to them, for example through accounts on the Facebook network.
Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of our website content with your consent.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as information requested when registering on our online store), but this may prevent you from using the online shopping service we offer.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- For direct marketing purposes, such as sending newsletters, delivering personalized advertising and sending promotional messages, to evaluate and analyze your market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion about products and services and conducting customer surveys).
- To learn how people use our online services so that we can improve them and develop new content, products and services.
- In other ways with your consent.
⃰ We inform you that you have the right to object or withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your data for the purposes indicated with an asterisk above.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- if there is your consent to the disclosure of personal data.
- in the provision of services – to our partners providing the services you have ordered. We will only provide these service providers with as much of your personal information as is necessary to perform the specific service.
- to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use, and changes. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purpose of providing our services. We remind you that, although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will keep your data for 3 years after the day you last used our services or content. After this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that it cannot be reproduced.
The data subject whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know);
- Get to know your data and how it is processed (right to access);
- Demand correction or, taking into account the purposes of personal data processing, supplement incomplete personal data of a person (right to correction);
- To destroy your data or stop the processing of your data (except for storage) (right to destruction and right to be forgotten);
- Has the right to demand that the Personal Data Controller restricts the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restriction);
- Has the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- Opt-out to the processing of personal data when this data is processed or intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling as far as it relates to such direct marketing.
If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and object to your personal data being processed for the purpose of direct marketing and /or avoid the application of only automated, including profiling**, processing of your personal data without stating the reasons for the objection.
**According to the personal data provided by you, for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of your personal data may be carried out in order to offer you individually tailored solutions and offers. You can withdraw your consent to the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, or object to it at any time.
The Data Subject has the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by delivering it directly to: Technopolis / Beta, Juozo Balčikonio str. 3, LT-08247 Vilnius Lithuania; email: email@example.com.
Upon receiving such a request or instruction, the data controller shall, no later than within one month from the date of the request, provide a response and perform the actions specified in the request or refuse to perform them. If necessary, the specified period can be extended by another two months, depending on the complexity and number of requests. In this case, within one month from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension, together with the reasons for the delay.
The data controller may not create the conditions for the data subjects to exercise the rights listed above, with the exception of the objection to the processing of personal data by way of direct marketing, when, in cases provided for by law, it is necessary to ensure the prevention, investigation, and determination of crimes, violations of official or professional ethics, as well as the rights of the data subject or other persons and protection of freedoms.
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SITES
The Data Controller’s website may contain third-party banners, links to their websites, and services over which the Data Controller has no control. The data controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy statements that apply to third-party websites and services you use.
When you visit the Data Controller’s website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs. Cookies are required for this. These are small pieces of information that are automatically generated when you browse the website and are stored on your computer or other end device. They help the Data Controller to recognize you as a previous visitor to a certain website, save the history of your visit to the website, and to adapt the content accordingly. Also, cookies help ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow you to monitor the duration and frequency of visiting websites, and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors.
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please note that in some cases, deleting cookies may slow down your internet browsing speed, limit the functionality of certain website functions or block access to the website.
By mail: Technopolis / Beta, J. Balčikonis str. 3, LT-08247 Vilnius
By phone: (8-5) 23 88 947
By email by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org